Subject: [CCAMP] A question about RFC5392

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:40:45 +0800

Hi Mach, Renhai and Xiaodong

I read the following words in RFC5392: "Only some essential TE information 
for the link needs to be 
advertised; i.e., the Link Type, the Remote AS number, and the Remote ASBR 
ID."

I don't know why only Link Type, Remote AS number, and Remote ASBR ID are 
described in the above sentence? 
Since other parameters are also necessary for CSPF computation, such as 
Metrics, bandwith,etc. 
So, what's the consideration when you're writting this document? Could you 
tell me the reason?

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
Xuerong Wang

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.