Subject: [CCAMP] FW: Missing WSON IPR declarations

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:29:44 +0000

Here's Yuefeng's IPR declaration statement on draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:09 PM
To: Leeyoung; Lyndon Ong; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Yeyabin (Yabin); Chenming (NWResearch); [email-masked]; Hanjianrui; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Lou Berger
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Missing WSON IPR declarations

Dear  Young,

As far as I know,   "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this 
draft"
Thanks!

Best regards,
Yuefeng

-----原始邮件-----
From: Leeyoung
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:54 AM
To: Lyndon Ong ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
; [email-masked] ; [email-masked] ; Yeyabin
(Yabin) ; Chenming (NWResearch) ; [email-masked] ; Hanjianrui ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked] ; [email-masked]
Cc: Lou Berger
Subject: FW: [CCAMP] Missing WSON IPR declarations

Dear WSON document authors and contributors,

To expedite the WC LC process for the WSON related drafts in CCAMP, it was brought to my attention that as co-authors and contributors, you need to respond your IPR declaration related to the following email if you have not done so.

Lyndon, Wataru,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14977html

Remi and Wataru,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14976.html

Yunbin, Guoying, Yabin, Min,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14979.html

Pierre, Galimbe, Lyndon, Wataru, Rebecca, http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14978.html

Nick, JYF (BUPT),
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14981.html

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
Lou Berger
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 6:41 AMH
To: CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] Missing WSON IPR declarations

WSON Authors/Contributors,

If you have not yet responded to the IPR statement requests made in messages 
listed below, please do so ASAP.  You are holding up WG process!

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14977.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14976.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14979.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14978.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14980.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14981.html

Thank you,
Lou
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp