Subject: [CCAMP] Missing WSON IPR declarations

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:40:46 -0400

WSON Authors/Contributors,

If you have not yet responded to the IPR statement requests made in
messages listed below, please do so ASAP.  You are holding up WG process!

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14977.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14976.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14979.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14978.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14980.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14981.html

Thank you,
Lou

---

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:49:16 -0400

My bad...

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

Lyndon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 4:41 AM
To: CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] Missing WSON IPR declarations

If you have not yet responded to the IPR statement requests made in messages listed below, please do so ASAP.  You are holding up WG process!

Thank you,
Lou
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:27:41 -0400

Lyndon

To: diego.caviglia at ericsson.com, anders.gavler at acreo.se, jonas.martensson at acreo.se, i-nishioka at cb.jp.nec.com, pierre.peloso at alcatel-lucent.com, cyril.margaria at nsn.com, giomarti at cisco.com, ggalimbe at cisco.com, lyong at ciena.com, daniele.ceccarelli at ericsson.com, gregb at grotto-networking.com, leeyoung at huawei.com, danli at huawei.com, imajuku.wataru at lab.ntt.co.jp, hanjianrui at huawei.com 
Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode 
From: Lou Berger <lberger at labn.net> 
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:04:47 -0400 
Cc: ccamp at ietf.org 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:20:07 -0700

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft and the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules as follows:
draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info,http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document_tag=draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info

Greg B.

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:21:48 -0700

No, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Greg B.

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:23:25 -0700

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft and the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules as follows:
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te,https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te

Greg B.

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:24:48 -0700

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:26:51 -0700

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft and the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules as follows:
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf,https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf

Greg B.

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:28:30 -0700