Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-11

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:29:14 -0400

For those who may be interested and not on rtgwg.

Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-11
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

This is to start a second Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-11. As you may recall, we successfully
completed a WGLC on draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-10.  After that, there
was concern about the use of ITU terminology (composite-link and NPO) where
the draft was not actually using the exact meaning specified by the ITU.

Therefore, it was decided to return the draft to the WG for a quick
terminology update (and also to address some other review comments).

This WGLC will end on September 30.

Thanks,
Alia