Subject: Re: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

From: OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:27:20 +0000

Dear CCAMP WG chairs,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Best Regards,

Óscar

De: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Fecha: martes, 24 de febrero de 2015, 14:58
Para: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
CC: CCAMP <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

Authors, Contributors, CCAMP

As part of the preparation for WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed contributor.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more

information, please see the RFCs listed above and http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

Daniele & Fatai

________________________________

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

---

From: "Zhangfei (Philip)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:29:58 +0000

Hi all

B.R.

Fei

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: 2015年2月24日 20:59
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

Please state either:

or

or

Thank you,

Daniele & Fatai

---

From: "Wang Lei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:33:52 +0800

Hi, CCAMPers,

Sorry for the late reply. My email changes from [email-masked] to
[email-masked], and let us keep in touch by this new mail. As a
contributor, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best regards

Wang Lei

-----------------------------------------------

Wang Lei

State key laboratory of information 

photonics and optical communications

Beijing University of Posts and

Telecommunications

Tel：010－61198082

Email:[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------

发件人: Daniele Ceccarelli [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2015年4月23日 15:46
收件人: CCAMP ([email-masked])
主题: Re: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

Re-sending  2 IPR declarations that didn’t make it to the list archive.

Daniele

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: giovedì 9 aprile 2015 17:02
To: CCAMP ([email-masked])
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

This is a friendly reminder.

We’re still missing 15 IPR declarations from folks identified as
contributors of the draft.

BR
Daniele

From: CCAMP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniele Ceccarelli
Sent: martedì 24 febbraio 2015 13:59
To: [email-masked]
Cc: CCAMP ([email-masked])
Subject: [CCAMP] IPR on draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-03

Please state either:

or

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see
RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

or

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor please
answer the above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not
you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the
next stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. 

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of others on
an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any contribution
or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For more

information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

Daniele & Fatai