Subject: [CCAMP] RFC 7892 on IANA Allocation Procedures for the GMPLS OTN Signal Type Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 18:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7892

        Title:      IANA Allocation Procedures for the 
                    GMPLS OTN Signal Type Registry 
        Author:     Z. Ali, 
                    A. Bonfanti,
                    M. Hartley, 
                    F. Zhang
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7019
        Updates:    RFC 7139

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7892

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7892

IANA defined the "OTN Signal Type" subregistry of the "Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Parameters" registry
in RFC 7139.  This document updates the "OTN Signal Type" subregistry
to allow registration via Specification Required.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC