Subject: [CCAMP] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 05:52:50 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to follow up, Deborah explained the answer to my question in private
e-mail - so, no action needed from anyone else.

Previous ballot comment:

I had a similar question to Mirja's - I wondered what the relationship between
this draft and draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework might be.

I'm not saying there should be a relationship, only that I wondered, and if
there is a relationship, readers might benefit from understanding it.