Subject: [CCAMP] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 05:29:58 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This document is well-written and it is absolutly clear that the authors did a
very good job in identifying requirements and gaps, as such I think writing
this document has for sure been useful for the progress of this work in the
IETF! However, I think most of the information in this doc (if needed to be
achieved at all) could have been added to an appendix of the actually Microwave
Radio Link YANG Data Model that is to come, rather then publishing it as a
stand-alone document.