Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 08:01:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for WSON Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-17.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2018-11-27

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the routing and
   wavelength assignment (RWA) TE topology in wavelength switched
   optical networks (WSONs). The YANG data model defined in this
   document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/