Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-06.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 10:22:19 +0700

Working Group,

In the short discussion yesterday (2018-11-07) I was asked to revive the
the FlexE framework (draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk). I have done so, version
-06 is not different from version -05 other than administrative (date
and version).

However I think it is now time to start working on this document again,
and it would be good to have reviews and comments.

/Loa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-06.txt
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 19:16:02 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Haomian Zheng <[email-masked]>, Qilei Wang 
<[email-masked]>, Iftekhar Hussain <[email-masked]>, Radha 
Valiveti <[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, Mach Chen 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Loa Andersson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk
Revision:	06
Title:		GMPLS Routing and Signaling Framework for Flexible Ethernet (FlexE)
Document date:	2018-11-07
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		23
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-06
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-06

Abstract:
    This document specifies GMPLS control plane requirements, framework,
    and architecture for FlexE technology.

    As different from earlier Ethernet data planes FlexE allows for
    decoupling of the Ethernet Physical layer (PHY) and Media Access
    Control layer (MAC) rates.

    Study Group 15 (SG15) of the ITU-T has endorsed the FlexE
    Implementation Agreement from Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and
    included it, by reference, in some of their Recommendations.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64