Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:29:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Alarm Module
        Authors         : Stefan Vallin
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for alarm management.  It
   includes functions for alarm list management, alarm shelving and
   notifications to inform management systems.  There are also
   operations to manage the operator state of an alarm and
   administrative alarm procedures.  The module carefully maps to
   relevant alarm standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:34:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

We have published -07 of the alarm module draft, addressing IETF LC
comments, YANG Doctor's review and Rtgdir review.

The changes are:

- Corrected broken sentence in 3.6 Root Cause, Impacted Resources and
  Related Alarms
  Identified by Gert Grammel and Joel Halpern

- Changes based on rtgdir review Joel Halpern

  - Updated section 3.6 on Root Cause, Impacted Resources and Related Alarms
    to clarify that these are optional features

  - Made the leafs relating to above into YANG features

  - Made shelf configuration ordered-by-user to clarify that only the first
    match will be used an alarm is only shelved once

  - Put alarm-type-id and alarm-type-qualifier within a list of the
    shelf configuration, to make sure you do not have
    to configure several shelves for one problem.

- Renamed alarm-status parameter in purge action to alarm-clearance-status

- Editorial changes from YANG Doctors

- Corrected outdated references, idnits

/martin & stefan

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
>