Subject: [CCAMP] [ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-v2] e730ed: Update README.md

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 06:11:13 -0700

Branch: refs/heads/master
  Home:   https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-v2
  Commit: e730ed73d3f1f9013e712356510ea863a5206d74
      https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-v2/commit/e730ed73d3f1f9013e712356510ea863a5206d74
  Author: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
  Date:   2020-04-17 (Fri, 17 Apr 2020)

  Changed paths:
    M README.md

  Log Message:
  -----------
  Update README.md

---

From: Dieter Beller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:47:05 +0200

Hi CCAMP WG,

as you may have noticed based on GitHub notifications, we created a new 
GitHub repository which will be used to develop the next revision of 
ietf-layer0-types:

https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-v2. Please have 
a look at the README providing some more information.

Background: ietf-layer0-types 
(https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types) has 
been reduced in scope and is intended to be published in near
term while other layer0-related YANG models are still under development 
in CCAMP.
The material that has been removed from ietf-layer0-types as well as 
typedefs and groupings needed for other layer0-related YANG models will 
be the content of
ietf-layer0-types-v2. More information about layer0-types versioning can 
be found here: 
https://github.com/ietf-ccamp-wg/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types/issues/7

Stay safe and healthy!

Thanks,
Dieter

On 17.04.2020 15:11, Dieter Beller wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp