Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: CCAMP interim meeting - 2020-05

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 06:41:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CCAMP Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

CCAMP interim meeting - 2020-05
Thursday, May 14, 2020
8:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 615 989 932 
Meeting password: tjGRAsZr379

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4574a9946de76d6cdba59a7e635ea3b9

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5c4563c62c3aa1b52d9117adb1d8fe03

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*615989932%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mcaff3f2dab0acc858e94b07b7778f856

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.