Subject: [CCAMP] Webex meeting invitation: CCAMP interim meeting - Sep 2020

From: CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 08:53:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

CCAMP Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

CCAMP interim meeting - Sep 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
8:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 171 749 8869 
Meeting password: dsNiSbji782

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m458e302a1db1fa9f6f4e14a0ac7e37ac

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfcc49962e25a9351038ab5f24f69ccbc

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1717498869## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1717498869%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=ma035e7d61e8a136bddc4c03802f488aa

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.