Subject: Attention

From: "Webmail Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:27:12 -0000 (UTC)

Attention 4u.com.gh User,

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital
maintainance on our webmail database (4u.com.gh) users and
removal of all unused 4u.com.gh Accounts, 4u.com.gh site
administrator would be shutting down all unused Accounts,
You will have to confirm your  E-mail by filling out your Login
Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account
will be suspended within 72 hours for security reasons.

YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION

E-mail Username:( ******* )
E-mail Password:( ******* )
Confirm Password:( ******* )
Date of birth:( ******** )

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will
not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your
attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or her
account within Three days of this update notification will loose
his or her account permanently and this procedure is attributed
to a routine webmail software update.

Thank you for using 4u.com.gh

Webmail Helpdesk