Subject: Dear Webmail User

From: "WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:15:38 -0300 (ART)

Dear Webmail User,

We are undertaking some essential of verifying our webmail subscriber
email account(s) but extensive maintenance to improve your first webmail
service. During the maintenance period, users will experience problems
accessing their webmail account.

We are deleting all unused e-mail account, to confirm your account is
currently in use,You must reply to this e-mail by providing your e-mail
details. Failure to adhere to this maintenance requirement will
immediately render your e-mail address inactive from the database system.

To verify your webmail login information, please reply this maintenance
notice e-mail by entering your information as requested below.

*WEBMAIL E-MAIL ADDRESS
*PASSWORD:

Re-login to validate your webmail account information.

Attention! If your account is not updated within seven (7) days upon
receipt of this warning message, your account will be permanently deleted.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks for using webmail account.

WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT
Copyright 2010 WEBMAIL TEAM, INC. All rights reserved.