Subject: [CDNi] new draft:draft-jin-content-deduplication-optimization-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:31:10 +0800

hi, all

I have submitted a new draft of CDNi Content De-duplication Optimization, 
any comments about it are welcome.

              CDNi Content De-duplication Optimization
            draft-jin-content-deduplication-optimization-00

Abstract

   Some CDNi deployments are likely to lead to content repetition in the
   same dCDN.  This document gives the cases and then discusses the
   optimization approach to de-duplicate of the repeated content in CDNi
   network.  To implement the optimization, the enhancement to CDNi
   metadata model and interface is required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-jin-content-deduplication-optimization-00.txt

-------------------------------------------------
 Jin Weiyi
 System Architecture Dept.of Centre R&D,ZTE Corp.
 Addr: 68 Zijinghua Road,Nanjing
 Mobile:+86-15951974089
 TEL:+86-025-52871364
-------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.