Subject: [CDNi] TR: I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:04:02 +0100

Hi everyone,

We have submitted a new draft on the Logging interface:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00 

"This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
(dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN). It introduces a framework, an
architecture design and a set of new requirements. Then it drafts an
information model."

Best regards,

Gilles

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : lundi 13 février 2012 14:56
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Logging Interface
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN).  It introduces a framework, an
   architecture design and a set of new requirements.  Then it drafts an
   information model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt