Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-02.txt

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:11:35 +0000

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-02.txt
Date: 28 June 2012 09:37:39 CEST
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title           : Models for adaptive-streaming-aware CDN Interconnection
Author(s)       : Ray van Brandenburg
                         Oskar van Deventer
                         Francois Le Faucheur
                         Kent Leung
Filename        : draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-02.txt
Pages           : 42
Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
  This documents presents thoughts on the potential impact of
  supporting HTTP Adaptive Streaming technologies in CDN
  Interconnection scenarios.  Our intent is to spur discussion on how
  the different CDNI interfaces could, and should, deal with content
  delivered using adaptive streaming technologies and to facilitate
  working group decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt