Subject: [CDNi] requesting review and comments on a draft on Request Routing and Content Acquisition experiment

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:10:02 -0400

Hello,
We recently published a draft on Request Routing and Content
Acquisition, and requesting review and comments. Thanks.
Best.
Bhumip

========================================================

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title           : Request Routing and Content Acquisition
Author(s)       : Ge Chen
                          Mian Li
                          Hongfei Xia
                          Jie Liang
Filename        : draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition-00.txt
Pages           : 12
Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document illustrates the details of an alternative method that
   can be used to provide request routing and content acquisition
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
========================================================