Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:31:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin J. Ma
                          Grant Watson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   End User experience of a content delivery service while keeping cost
   at a reasonable level.  This document focuses on use cases that
   correspond to identified industry needs and that are expected to be
   realized once open interfaces and protocols supporting
   interconnection of CDNs are specified and implemented.  The document
   can be used to guide the definition of the requirements to be
   supported by CDN Interconnection (CDNI) interfaces.  It obsoletes RFC
   3570.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-09

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/