Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00.txt

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 02:51:10 +0200

FYI.

This draft has been presented in the mboned WG this week. At least it is 
listed on the materials site.

  Martin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00.txt
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:24:20 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Multicast Considerations in Support of CDN-I
	Author(s)       : Percy S. Tarapore
                           Robert Sayko
                           Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
    This document examines the current capabilities of multicast to
    support content distribution in an environment involving multiple
    Service Providers joining together to form a Content Distribution
    Network Interconnection (CDN-I) Federation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283