Subject: [CDNi] Draft minutes of IETF-87 CDN sessions available for review

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 08:39:43 +0000

Folks,

Draft minutes for our Berlin meetings have been uploaded:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-cdni

Please send Daryl and I any potential comments/corrections so we can finalise them.

Cheers

Francois

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 08:41:40 +0000

and thank you to Rob Murray and Iuniana Oprescu for taking the notes during the meetings.
Francois

On 7 Aug 2013, at 10:39, "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
 wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CDNi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni