Subject: [CDNi] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-03.txt

From: Kevin J Ma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:04:34 -0400

Hi all,

  I made some updates to my FCI draft to bring it into line with the current
  framework and requirements drafts (i.e., concensus interface names and new
  requirements numbering), as well as to address some of the decisions that
  were made in Orlando that I was not able to address in time for Berlin
  (e.g., partial update support, json formatting, and logging/metadata
  capabilities handling).  I intend to do another update once we have
  finalized the semantics draft, hopefully in time for Vancouver.

thanx.

--  Kevin J. Ma

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 2:55 PM
To: Kevin J Ma; Kevin J Ma
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kevin J. Ma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ma-cdni-capabilities
Revision:	 03
Title:		 CDNI Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement Interface
Creation date:	 2013-08-04
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-03
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-03

Abstract:
   Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) is predicated on
   the ability of downstream CDNs (dCDNs) to handle end-user requests in
   a functionally equivalent manner to the upstream CDN (uCDN).  The
   uCDN must be able to assess the ability of the dCDN to handle
   individual requests.  The CDNI Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement
   interface (FCI) is provided for the advertisement of capabilities and
   the footprints to which they apply by the dCDN to the uCDN.  This
   document describes an approach to implementing the CDNI FCI.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat