Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 02:25:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Request Routing Redirection Interface for CDN Interconnection
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-04-16

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a downstream CDN that
   allows a upstream CDN to decide whether to redirect particular user
   requests to that downstream CDN; and (2) the synchronous operation of
   an upstream CDN requesting whether a downstream CDN is prepared to
   accept a user request and of a downstream CDN responding with how to
   actually redirect the user request.  This document describes an
   interface for the latter part, i.e. the CDNI request routing/
   Redirection Interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/