Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: Applications and Real-Time Area (ART)

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 18:35:32 -0500

Dear CDNI,

Those of you who are also subscribed to the IETF-Announce mailing list may
have seen this post, and if you read all the way to the bottom, you'll
notice that CDNI is moving to the new ART area, with Barry Leiba as your
responsible AD.

Martin and I discussed this with the CDNI chairs before we discussed it
with the IESG, and we all agreed that this was a good plan, especially
since most CDNI work is closer to ART than TSV.

I have enjoyed being your AD since 2013, and appreciate Daryl and Francois
as your chairs.

Please keep doing good work.

Spencer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "IESG Secretary" <[email-masked]>
Date: May 29, 2015 14:27
Subject: Applications and Real-Time Area (ART)
To: "IETF Announcement List" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

On 28 May, the IESG approved the creation of the Applications and
Real-Time (ART) Area, which will replace the existing Applications
(APP) and Real-time Applications and Infrastructure (RAI) Areas. All
existing working groups from those two areas will move into the new
ART Area, and the three existing area directors -- Alissa Cooper,
Barry Leiba, and Ben Campbell -- will be the ART ADs (or "ART
Directors"). In addition, the CDNI working group will move from TSV
to ART. Barry will be the responsible AD for CDNI, and no other AD
assignments will change.

The Secretariat will immediately begin working on the administrative
changes required, and the change from APP+RAI to ART will be effective
as soon as the administrative work can be completed.