Subject: [CDNi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 05:04:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : URI Signing for CDN Interconnection (CDNI)
        Authors         : Kent Leung
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Ray van Brandenburg
                          Bill Downey
                          Michel Fisher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-04.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2015-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes how the concept of URI signing supports the
   content access control requirements of CDNI and proposes a URI
   signing scheme.

   The proposed URI signing method specifies the information needed to
   be included in the URI and the algorithm used to authorize and to
   validate access requests for the content referenced by the URI.  The
   algorithm includes specific provisions for allowing access control of
   HTTP Adaptive Streaming content that is characterized by independent
   chunks referenced by a manifest file.

   The proposed mechanism is also applicable in a non-CDNI context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:07:16 +0000

Hi all,

We’ve just uploaded a new version of draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing (-04). This update includes the HTTP Adaptive Streaming extensions we discussed in Dallas. 

I’m looking forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Ray

On 01/06/15 14:04, "CDNi on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>CDNi mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cdni
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.