Subject: [CDNi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-sva-extensions-01.txt

From: Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 12:55:21 +0300

Dear colleagues,
We have just submitted version 01 of this draft.

A general question about this draft and next to come. do you think we
should keep it in the context of SVA extensions ? currently SVA and Open
Caching a references in this draft as the source of the requirements.
Should we keep it this way, or remove it and make it more generic ?

Thanks,
Ori

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 16, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-sva-extensions-01.txt
To: Sanjay Mishra <[email-masked]>, Ori Finkelman <[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-sva-extensions-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ori Finkelman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-sva-extensions
Revision:       01
Title:          CDNI SVA Request Routing Extensions
Document date:  2018-05-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-finkelman-cdni-
rr-sva-extensions-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-
sva-extensions/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-sva-
extensions-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finkelman-cdni-
rr-sva-extensions
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-finkelman-cdni-rr-
sva-extensions-01

Abstract:
   The Open Caching working group of the Streaming Video Alliance is
   focused on the delegation of video delivery requests from commercial
   CDNs to a caching layer at the ISP.  In that aspect, Open Caching is
   a specific use case of CDNI, where the commercial CDN is the upstream
   CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer is the downstream CDN (dCDN).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

*Ori Finkelman*Qwilt | Work: +972-72-2221647 | Mobile: +972-52-3832189 |
[email-masked]