Subject: [Cellar] draft Agenda for Virtual Interim meeting August 28, 2018

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:59:15 -0400

CELLAR -- Agenda for Virtual Interim Meeting
August 28, 2018        20:00 UTC

INFO:
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-cellar-04/session/cellar

WEBEX:
        Meeting number: 313 505 170
        Meeting password: dq64cWsm
        Meeting link:
        https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me21026faa14be85507cdef66b860014e
        Audio connection:
        1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Agenda:

1. Note Well.
2. Draft minutes from Last meeting
3. Logistics for Meeting.
   2a) Etherpad for notes
       https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-cellar-virtual04?useMonospaceFont=true

   2b) Roll call

4. WG status update
   - milestones submitted.
   - EBML not in WG last call yet.
   -

5. Progress on EBML comments and review.
   - when we can get EBML-05 posted?
   - 8 issues open, 4 are "feature requests" for a future revision, 4 are
      small issues with pull requests outstanding.
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/183
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/182
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/176
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/175
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/164
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/157
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/156
      https://github.com/Matroska-Org/ebml-specification/issues/48

6. EBML IANA Considerations, REDUX.

   - Link to IANA considerations thread -
      https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cellar/current/msg01601.html
   - EBML Header has TLV Element with Document Type. ElementID=xxx.
   - EBML Header Document Type needs a registry for Document Types: what is the amending
   - EBML header ElementIDs should have an update rule that says IETF Standards Action to update, (and version must be > 1).

7. Any other Business.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-