Subject: [Cellar] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 08:08:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : FFV1 Video Coding Format Version 0, 1, and 3
        Authors         : Michael Niedermayer
                          Dave Rice
                          Jerome Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2019-09-06

Abstract:
   This document defines FFV1, a lossless intra-frame video encoding
   format.  FFV1 is designed to efficiently compress video data in a
   variety of pixel formats.  Compared to uncompressed video, FFV1
   offers storage compression, frame fixity, and self-description, which
   makes FFV1 useful as a preservation or intermediate video format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Peter B." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 14:11:22 +0200

Hi,

It seems that the linebreaks in pseudo-code parts don't render correctly
(at least in TXT and HTML output):

  * https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09.txt

  * https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-09

For example:
  * 3.8.1.2.  Range Non Binary Values
  * 3.8.2.1.  Signed Golomb Rice Codes
  * 3.8.2.2.1.  Run Length Coding
  * 3.8.2.3.  Scalar Mode
  * ...

I haven't had time to look at the source yet, but wanted to check if anyone else is also seeing this?

Thanks and regards,
Peter