Subject: [Cellar] Milestones changed for cellar WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:01:11 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit specification for EBML to IESG (Standards Track)",
set due date to June 2019 from August 2018, resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-cellar-ebml to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit informational specification for FFV1 video codec
versions 0, 1 and 3 to IESG for publication", set due date to September 2019
from October 2018, resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1 to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit informational specification for Matroska container
format versions 1, 2 and 3 to IESG for publication", set due date to June
2020 from April 2019.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for FFV1 video codec version 4 to
IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to September 2020 from December 2018,
added draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-v4 to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit specification for FLAC audio codec to IESG
(Standards Track)", set due date to April 2021 from April 2019, added
draft-ietf-cellar-flac to milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/about/