Subject: [Cellar] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 12:38:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Binary Meta Language
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Dave Rice
                          Moritz Bunkus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-16.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2019-12-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML)
   format as a binary container format designed for audio/video storage.
   EBML is designed as a binary equivalent to XML and uses a storage-
   efficient approach to build nested Elements with identifiers,
   lengths, and values.  Similar to how an XML Schema defines the
   structure and semantics of an XML Document, this document defines how
   EBML Schemas are created to convey the semantics of an EBML Document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/