Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 00:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 issues created:
  - create a new document containing all errata and additions to RFC 8794 (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/412 [errata-rfc8794] 
  - Date Element specs: fix miscalculation & clarification about leap seconds (by Liisachan)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/411 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #412 create a new document containing all errata and additions to RFC 8794 (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/412 [errata-rfc8794] 
  - #411 Date Element specs: fix miscalculation & clarification about leap seconds (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification/issues/411 [bug] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+3/-0/💬9)
  3 issues created:
  - tags: COUNTRY description references wrong standard (by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/519 [bug] [spec_tags] [tags] 
  - add a note about MIME types of font attachments (by mbunkus)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/518 
  - rewrite general timestamp handling sections (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/517 [clarifications] 

  2 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #519 tags: COUNTRY description references wrong standard (4 by JeromeMartinez, SpencerDawkins, robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/519 [bug] [spec_tags] [tags] 
  - #518 add a note about MIME types of font attachments (5 by Liisachan, mcr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/518 [enhancement] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #501 forbid non mandatory default values that are not 0 (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/501 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes