Subject: [Cellar] Agenda items for August Cellar meeting?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:31:12 -0500

Dear Cellar,

Michael and I will be putting together our agenda for next week's meeting
soon.

I know we are finishing up AUTH48 on
https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9043 - the RFC Editor has asked Murray
to approve some non-editorial changes that happened after the IESG
approved the draft for publication (this is normal, don't worry - all of
the listed authors have approved the text).

I've followed up with Murray about our question on IANA non-registration
for IANA codepoints that Matroska used without registering. He said he'd
take a look.

Are there any other specific topics that we should put at the top of the
agenda?

Best,

Spencer

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:35:47 -0400

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Are there any other specific topics that we should put at the top of
    > the agenda?

For health reasons, I've asked our ADs to relieve me of some my duties as a
co-chair of WGs.  (Two WGs and a BOF-almost-WG is too many)

The challenge is that the communities of each group are small, and it's hard
to find people who are plugged-in enough to spend the time to care, yet,
sufficiently uninvolved in the documents that their reclusal from the
document won't be a problem.

Perhaps there is someone else in this community who would like to help here.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide