Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 00:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+6/-1/💬3)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - rename the "restrictions" field to "possible values" (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/532 [formatting] 
  - nit: UK colours > US colors (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/531 
  - Add some encryption/compression links (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/530 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - register MIME types in the IANA considerations (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/529 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Really deprecate TimeSlice elements (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/528 [bug] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - only include the definition for dead elements (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/527 [formatting] [spec_main] 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #532 rename the "restrictions" field to "possible values" (1 by retokromer)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/532 [formatting] 
  - #529 register MIME types in the IANA considerations (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/529 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #521 Rewrite timestamp intepretations using ticks (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/521 [clarifications] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - nit: UK colours > US colors
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/531 [bug] [spec_main] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/Cellar-FLAC
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes