Subject: [Cellar] Any special requests for our upcoming virtual meeting?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:00:37 -0600

Dear Cellar,

Is there anything we need to add to the agenda for next week's virtual
meeting, beyond what's already happening in GitHub?

Best,

Spencer

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 18:47:57 -0500

Hi, unfortunately I have to take a child to a regularly scheduled appointment
at the children's hospital prior to next week's meeting.  (And you can't
reschedule without penalty of many months waiting)

We may be back in time, or not.  So, my regrets!

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 14:04:46 -0600

https://ws.conf.meetecho.com/conference/?group=831ac8a3-ab9d-487b-89f8-7b8e6be2c9b0

I'm guessing that people don't have this, because I'm the only one logged
in?

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 15:49:26 -0600

OK, this is my fault, but

> I'm guessing that people don't have this, because I'm the only one logged

I didn't realize that the meetecho link changed every month for our
meetings, and we only had Steve and Martijn, so we didn't meet.

I'll try to be more careful next time.

Best,

Spencer