Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 00:15:55 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Describe how to uses consecutive ContentEncoding (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/580 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #270 support frame side data (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/270 [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #129 define convention for expressing Matroska fragments in readable text (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/129 [enhancement] [formatting] [format addition] [new_document] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+0/-1/💬6)
  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #116 Including a list of open-source implementations? (2 by ktmf01, wader)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/116 
  - #110 Document how total samples in stream should be used (3 by JeromeMartinez, ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/110 
  - #109 Document what is allowed to change between frames (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/109 

  1 issues closed:
  - LPC decoding details missing https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/issues/88 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+0/-0/💬3)
  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #569 make TagXXXUID elements with a default value mandatory (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/569 [enhancement] [format addition] [spec_main] 
  - #555 add a Random Access Point section after the blocks (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/555 [enhancement] [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - #423 Add support for zstd content compression (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/423 [format addition] [clarifications] [spec_main] [needs_to_be_rebased] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+5/-3/💬9)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Rewrite prediction section (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/136 
  - Change status to standard (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/135 
  - Add notes to streaminfo (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/134 
  - Add notes on picture metadata block, change wording of types (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/133 
  - Clean up Makefile (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/132 

  3 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #135 Change status to standard (6 by JeromeMartinez, ktmf01, mcr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/135 
  - #132 Clean up Makefile (1 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/132 
  - #120 Add appendix with example file decoding 'by hand' (2 by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/120 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Add appendix with example file decoding 'by hand'
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/120 
  - Add appendix Numerical Considerations
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/124 
  - Remove non-ASCII characters from file
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/129 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes