Subject: [Cellar] Weekly github digest (CELLAR Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 00:55:49 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+4/-0/💬2)
  4 issues created:
  - Possible typo track ticks (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/594 
  - TargetTypeValue table mentions CONCERT twice (by ktmf01)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/592 
  - Reorder some sections at the start the Matroska spec (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/590 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Remind of the extensibility properties of EBML used in Matroska (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/589 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #592 TargetTypeValue table mentions CONCERT twice (1 by retokromer)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/592 
  - #589 Remind of the extensibility properties of EBML used in Matroska (1 by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/issues/589 [clarifications] [spec_main] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification (+5/-0/💬0)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - remove duplicate item from list (by retokromer)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/593 
  - Matroska draft-09 reordering (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/591 [formatting] [spec_main] 
  - update the Matroska versions covered by this document (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/588 [clarifications] [spec_main] 
  - Ensure all markdown files end with 2 empty lines (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/587 [bug] [build system] 
  - Update draft versions after the previous ones have been tagged (by robUx4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification/pull/586 [spec_main] [spec_tags] [spec_codecs] [build system] 

* ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #138 Add potential security issues in decoding (1 by retokromer)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification/pull/138 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/ebml-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/matroska-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-specification
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/flac-test-files
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-cellar/chair-notes