Subject: [Cfrg] CFRG Agenda for IETF 55

From: "David A. Mcgrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:44:17 -0800

Hello,

below is the tentative agenda for the upcoming meeting of the CFRG.

David

--

CFRG at IETF 55
1700-1800
Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Agenda

Crypto Forum RG Overview - Canetti, McGrew (10 min)
  Goals and Procedures
  Current Work
  Future Work

"Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM)" - Housley (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-ccm-mode-01.txt

"Determining Strengths For Public Keys Used For Exchanging Symmetric Keys" -
Orman and Hoffman (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-orman-public-key-lengths-05.txt

"Advice on Writing an Internet Draft Amenable to Security Analysis" - Meadows
(10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-advice-00.txt

"The Universal Security Transform", "Integer Counter Mode", and "The Truncated
Multi-Modular Hash Function" - McGrew (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-ust-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-tmmh-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-icm-00.txt

Open Discussion (10 min)

For information about the venue, see http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-55.html

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg