Subject: [Cfrg] Second NIST Hash Workshop

From: David McGrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:58:07 -0700

Hello,

if anyone took notes at the recent hash workshop, it would be great  
if you could send them to the list (or, if you set up a blog, send  
the URL :-)

Thanks!

David

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

---

From: "Hal Finney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:39:05 -0700

> if you could send them to the list (or, if you set up a blog, send

Paul Hoffman asked at the end of the conference for people to send
their notes to him, and he offered to collate them and publish them on
the net in some form. I'm not sure where though, or how long it will
take.

Hal

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:31:05 -0700

>if you could send them to the list (or, if you set up a blog, send 

NIST has already posted the slides and papers at 
<http://www.csrc.nist.gov/pki/HashWorkshop/program.htm>. There were 
some interesting proposals and discussions.

The panel on Thursday afternoon was pretty far-reaching, much more 
than the slides suggest. I didn't take notes because I was 
co-moderating. I asked folks for any notes they took for a 
compilation that I will make, but so far have only received one set. 
If anyone on this list took notes, here is another nudge. I will 
anonymize anything given to me. I hope to do the notes collection in 
about a week.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium