Subject: [Cfrg] NIST Requests Comments on 3 Draft Documents

From: "Elaine Barker" <[email-masked]> (by way of Russ Housley <[email-masked]>)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:22:06 -0500

NIST requests comments on Draft SP
800-56B, Recommendation for Pair-Wise Key Establishment Using Integer
Factorization Cryptography. This Recommendation provides the
specifications of asymmetric-based key agreement and key transport
schemes that are based on the Rivest Shamir Adleman (RSA) algorithm. The
draft is available at

http://www.csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-56B/Draft_SP800-56B_Dec2008.pdf
.. Please provide comments to
[email-masked] by February 12,
2009, with “Comments on SP 800-56B” in the subject line.

Please note that the public comments period for FIPS 186-3, the
Digital Signature Standard, closes on Friday, December 12, 2008.
The draft is available at

http://www.csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-57-part3/Draft_SP800-57-Part3_Recommendationforkeymanagement.pdf
. Send any comments by the due date, as we intend to finalize this
Standard as soon as possible. Please submit comments to

[email-masked] with "Comments on Draft 186-3" in the
subject line.

Also, the public comment period on SP 800-102, Recommendation for
Digital Signature Timeliness, closes on Friday, December 19, 2008.
The draft is available at

http://www.csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-102/Draft_SP800-102.pdf
. Please provide comments to

[email-masked] with “Comments on SP 800-102” in the subject
line.

_______________________________________________
Cfrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg