Subject: [Cfrg] [CfP] Workshop on Trusted Computing in Distributed and Hybrid Systems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 23:58:25 +0200

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP

Workshop on Trusted Computing in Distributed and Hybrid Systems
Co-located with the IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing  
(SMARTCOMP 2017)
http://www.wnlabs.com/news/ATC_2017_workshop.php

The two fundamental components of Trusted Computing, the asymmetric  
PKI framework and RSA IFC cryptography, are operating beyond their  
limitations and are no longer sufficient. "In August, 2015, NSA  
announced that it planned to transition in the not distant future to a  
new cipher suite that is resistant to quantum attacks." wikipedia
Dynamic distributed key and hybrid systems overcome these limitations.

THE TOPICS OF THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING

·         distributed frameworks for trusted computing and trusted cyber
·         PKI and distributed combined hybrid frameworks and security controls
·         security, identity and data provenance in distributed and  
hybrid systems
·         secure handshakes for distributed trusted computing
·         secure cryptographic key distribution and scalability for  
trusted computing and trusted cyber
·         side channel resistance in trusted computing and trusted cyber
·         next generation cryptography for trusted computing and trusted cyber
·         secure cryptographic key distribution and scalability for  
trusted computing and trusted cyber
·         trusted computing key creation for restricted resource  
environments i.e. IoT
COMMITTEE
·         Chair: Andre Brisson - Whitenoise Laboratories Canada Inc.
·         Co-Chair: Dr. Mihai Sima - University of Victoria, British  
Columbia ECE Labs
·         Program Committee Chair: Layton Perrin - Sequor Systems Inc.
·         Program Committee member: Dr. Issa Traore - University of  
Victoria, British Columbia ECE Labs
·         Program Committee member: Laurie Perrin - Sequor Systems Inc.
·         Program Committee member: Albert Meyburgh - British Columbia  
Institute of Technology
·         Program Committee member: Edouard Kujawski - MIT, Lawrence  
Berkeley National Labs
·         Program Committee member: Sam Greenblatt, former CTO HP, Dell
SUBMISSION

Workshop papers are limited to 6 pages following the IEEE proceedings  
format, and are to be submitted as PDF via the ATC 2017 submission  
site: ATC 2017 submission Select CyberTrust track after logging in.

Deadlines
·         Paper Submission - April 10, 2017
·         Acceptance Notification - May 10, 2017
·         Camera-Ready Submission - June 10, 2017