Subject: Re: [Cfrg] Final agenda for CFRG meeting on Sunday 30th April (at Eurocrypt 2017) + joining instructions

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 17:19:38 +0000

Dear CFRG,

Below is the final agenda for the CFRG Meeting to be held in Paris on
Sunday 30th April. 

Joining instructions are also included below the agenda. Take careful note
of the very specific requirements concerning the need to carry
identification with you.

Please immediately send me your details (name, affiliation) IF you have
not formally registered for the meeting via the Eurocrypt website, but are
planning on attending. (If you do not do so, and have not formally
registered, then you may be denied entry to the UMPC campus.)

Regards

Kenny

---

CFRG Interim Meeting, Paris, France
Time: Sunday April 30, 2017  16:00-18:00
Venue: UPMC Campus Jussieu, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France
Room: 203
Venue map and details:
http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/EuroSP2017/events.php

Chairs: Kenny Paterson and Alexey Melnikov

Agenda: 

16:00 CFRG status update from CFRG chairs
      (10 mins; Kenny Paterson)

16:10 Argon 2 update
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-argon2/
      (15+10 mins; Dmitry Khovratovich)

16:35 PKEX: A Password-Authenticated Public Key Exchange
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-pkex/
      (10+5 mins; Dan Harkins)

16:50 Caesar's Role in the Fall of AE Security
      (15+10 mins; Pooya Farshim)

17:15 BIP32-Ed25519
      (15+10 mins; Dmitry Khovratovich)

17:40 Evaluation of secp256k1 as popular alternative curve
      (5+5 mins; Christopher Allen)

17:50 Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC):
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-06
      (5 mins; Göran Selander)

17:55 Open discussion

18:00 Finish

Joining instructions

***************************************************************************
*****
**IMPORTANT** Please bring a piece of ID in order to enter the UPMC
campus. Since the events happen during the weekend, UPMC asked us for
the names of all participants in the affiliated events and their
security people might check the identity of the people entering the
campus against our list. We don't really know how serious they will be
about this, but we would prefer like to be on the safe side, so we
kindly ask you to bring a piece of ID.
***************************************************************************
*****

The registration desk for the affiliated events is in the Catering
Zone on the 1st floor between towers 44 and 45. For more information
about the venue including maps and pictures have a look here:
http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/EuroSP2017/venue.php

A brochure containing lots of useful information:
https://eurocrypt2017.di.ens.fr/AffiliatedEventsBrochure.pdf
(hard copies will be available at the registration desk).