Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:57:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : SPAKE2, a PAKE
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes SPAKE2, a means for two parties that share a
   password to derive a strong shared key with no risk of disclosing the
   password.  This method is compatible with any group, is
   computationally efficient, and has a strong security proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:04:59 -0600

This update incorporates several fixes from Greg Hudson, including
the addition of edwards25519 and edwards448 M and N values and
fixing up the sample python code accordingly. It also includew some
general formatting and editorial updates, including prose
descriptions of the procedures to modify an input byte stream into
a valid encoded point.

I believe that it addresses all the outstanding issues that have
been raised so far.

-Ben

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 10:57:12AM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Cfrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg