Subject: [Cfrg] Agenda for CFRG meeting at IETF 101

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:04:35 +0000

Dear CFRG,

Apologies for the delay in announcing this - here is the agenda for our meeting this coming Monday afternoon at IETF 101. Hope to see many of you there.

Would also speakers please send their slides to me by e-mail by 5pm (GMT) Sunday?

Regards,

Kenny 

----

CFRG Agenda
IETF 101 London, UK
March 19, 2018  15:50 - 17:20, Balmoral

Chairs:  Alexey Melnikov and Kenny Paterson 

15:50	CFRG status update from CFRG chairs
      	(5 mins; chairs)

15:55 	Hacspec 
	(10 + 5; Franziskus Kiefer)
	https://github.com/HACS-workshop/hacspec/tree/master/specs

16:10 	Randomness Improvements for Security Protocols
	(10 + 5; Christopher Wood)  
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cremers-cfrg-randomness-improvements/

16:25	Hashing to Elliptic Curves
	(10 + 5; Christopher Wood)  
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-cfrg-hash-to-curve/

16:40	Verifiable Oblivious Pseudorandom Functions (VOPRFs)
	(10 + 5; Christopher Wood)  
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf/

16:55	VTBPEKE: Verifier-based Two-Basis Password Exponential Key Exchange  
	(10 + 5; Guilin Wang)
	http://www.di.ens.fr/users/pointche/Documents/Papers/2017_asiaccsB.pdf

17:10 	KangarooTwelve
      	(10 + 5; Benoît Viguier)
      	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-01

17:25	Close of CFRG meeting