Subject: [Cfrg] IEEE ATC Call for Workshops

From: Lazzeretti atc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:42:27 +0100

*Please accept our apologies in case of multiple copies of this
CFW.======================= IEEE ATC 2018 =======================The 15th
IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted ComputingOctober
8-12, 2018, Guangzhou, Chinahttp://www.smart-world.org/2018/atc/
<http://www.smart-world.org/2018/atc/>ATC 2018 calls for workshops and
special sessions which will complement the research topics of the Advanced
and Trusted Computing.A workshop refers to an academic event in conjunction
with ATC 2018. A special session is an embedded session in ATC 2018,
focusing on a specific research topic relevant to the main conference. Each
workshop will be expected to accept at least 6 papers. Each special session
will be expected to accept 4-6 full-length papers.Workshop/special session
organizers are responsible for forming program committees, circulating call
for papers, organizing submissions and reviews as well as planning the
final programs. ATC 2018 workshop/special session co-chairs will assist the
workshop/special session organizers in organizing workshops/special
sessions and ensure their quality and success. The registration fees for
workshops/special sessions will be determined by the organizing committees
of ATC 2018, which will provide workshop/special session facilities.
Workshops/special sessions should strictly follow the important dates. The
paper submission deadlines could be after that of the main conference to
allow workshops/special sessions to pick up some good papers submitted to
the main conference. However, sufficient time (5-7 weeks), should be
allocated for peer reviews. Each paper should be reviewed by at least three
experts in the corresponding areas.In order to encourage the workshop
organizers, the main conference will offer the following benefits to the
workshop organizers: (1) If a workshop has 10-20 full registrations, then
one full registration will be waived. (2) If a workshop receives more than
20 full registrations, then its organizers can choose to get a travel grant
(up to USD1500) to attend the conference, or to invite one keynote speaker
for the workshop with a free registration and travel grant (up to USD1500)
for the keynote speaker. The registrations must be from a workshop’s own
received submissions and accepted papers only, excluding transferred papers
from other workshops/conference. Please email your workshop/special session
proposals in PDF format by Feb. 8, 2018 to: the ATC 2018 workshop/special
session co-chairs, Xiaohong Li ([email-masked]
<[email-masked]>), Shui Yu ([email-masked]
<[email-masked]>) and Riccardo Lazzeretti
([email-masked] <[email-masked]>). Please use ATC
2018 workshop and special session proposal as the email subject. Paper
Submissions for accepted workshop/special session should follow the same
Paper Submission Guidelines for the main conference. The length of a
workshop paper submission may be about 6 pages.Important Dates for Workshop
& Special Session - Proposal due: April 8, 2018 (Extended Firm Deadline)-
Proposal notification: Within two weeks after submission- Submission &
notification dues: To be decided by individual workshop/Special Session-
Camera ready version due: August 8, 2018ContactPlease email inquiries
concerning IEEE ATC 2018 to Conference Organizers:
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>.*

-- 
Riccardo Lazzeretti
Sapienza University of Rome
IEEE ATC 2018 Workshop chair
http://www.smart-world.org/2018/atc/cfw.php