Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:24:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Hashing to Elliptic Curves
        Authors         : Sam Scott
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a number of algorithms that may be used to
   encode or hash an arbitrary string to a point on an Elliptic Curve.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-hash-to-curve-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/