Subject: [Cfrg] Fwd: [stmd] Release of the NASA Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD) Industry-Developed Tipping Point Technologies Request for Information (RFI), 80HQTR18X0001

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:51:30 -0400

We should respond.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 2:23 PM
Subject: [stmd] Release of the NASA Space Technology Mission
Directorate (STMD) Industry-Developed Tipping Point Technologies
Request for Information (RFI), 80HQTR18X0001
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Release of the NASA Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD)

Industry-Developed Tipping Point Technologies Request for Information
(RFI), 80HQTR18X0001

STMD is seeking input through this RFI, released on Oct. 11, 2018, to
inform the development of future Tipping Point solicitations.
Information, in response to this RFI, may be submitted by any
organization, although proposals to the Tipping Point solicitation
must be led by U.S. industry. There is no limit to the number of
responses an organization may submit to this RFI. Responses to this
RFI will be kept strictly confidential and used only for the
development of future solicitations.

Responses to this RFI are due by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on November
28, 2018. Responses are limited to no more than 4 pages (Arial, 12
point font, one inch

margins) and should be uploaded as a single PDF file attachment not to
exceed 10MB at the NSPIRES web site (http://nspires.nasaprs.com).

The information is requested for planning purposes only, subject to
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Clause 52.215-3, entitled
"Solicitation for Information for Planning Purposes." The release of
this RFI does not obligate the government to issue a future
solicitation nor does it obligate the government to invest any
resources to any specific space technology topic area.

To view the RFI solicitation, visit:
https://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/solicitations/summary!init.do?solId={59270E91-1FDA-92C4-9918-4EF833E2EA81}&path=open

……………………………………………………………………………………………

You are receiving this email because you have subscribed, through
NSPIRES, to a NASA directorate or office-specific mail list. If you
wish to unsubscribe to this mail list, access your NSPIRES account,
click on Account Management, then click the Email Subscriptions link.
If you need assistance, please contact the NSPIRES Help Desk at
[email-masked] or call 202-479-9376.