Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00.txt

From: Shoko YONEZAWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:53:55 +0900

Hi there,

we have submitted an Internet-Draft about pairing-friendly curves.
This is a revision of draft-kato-threat-pairing 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kato-threat-pairing/).

Our I-D introduces pairing-friendly curves used for constructing
highly-functional crypto-based protocols.
We describe secure parameters for pairing-frinedly curves
reflecting the recent result on the remarkable attack
by Kim and Barbulescu.

I would be grateful if you are interested in our draft
and kindly read it. Your comments are welcome.

Thank you,
Shoko YONEZAWA

---
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Pairing-Friendly Curves
         Authors         : Shoko Yonezawa
                           Sakae Chikara
                           Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                           Tsunekazu Saito
	Filename        : draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-01-27

Abstract:
    This memo introduces pairing-friendly curves used for constructing
    pairing-based cryptography.  It describes recommended parameters for
    each security level and recent implementations of pairing-friendly
    curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/