Subject: [Cfrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 06:46:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : KangarooTwelve
        Authors         : Benoît Viguier
                          David Wong
                          Gilles Van Assche
                          Quynh Dang
                          Joan Daemen
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-01-24

Abstract:
   This document defines the KangarooTwelve eXtendable Output Function
   (XOF), a hash function with output of arbitrary length.  It provides
   an efficient and secure hashing primitive, which is able to exploit
   the parallelism of the implementation in a scalable way.  It uses
   tree hashing over a round-reduced version of SHAKE128 as underlying
   primitive.

   This document builds up on the definitions of the permutations and of
   the sponge construction in [FIPS 202], and is meant to serve as a
   stable reference and an implementation guide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Benoît Viguier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:53:17 +0100

Dear CFRG,

this new Internet Draft is a minor change of the previous one. It
consists only on fixing typos.
A diff can be found at that address:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve.txt&url2=https://cfrg.github.io/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve.txt

Should you find other typos, please mail them to me or submit them as PR on:
https://github.com/cfrg/draft-irtf-cfrg-kangarootwelve

Kind Regards.

On 1/24/20 3:46 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Cfrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/cfrg

-- 
Kind regards,

Benoît Viguier
Software Engineer - PhD Student | Cryptography & Formal Methods
Radboud University | Mercator 1, Toernooiveld 212
6525 EC Nijmegen, the Netherlands | www.viguier.nl