Subject: [CFRG] Status of BLS Signatures CFRG Internet draft

From: Antonio Sanso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 10:04:10 +0200

Hi *,

I'd have a question about the Status of BLS Signatures CFRG Internet draft
[0].
The expiration date of it is

Expires: 14 March 2021

That was about 3 months ago. Is it the draft "orphan"/"abandoned"?

regards

antonio

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 10:51:58 +0100

Hi Antonio,

On 01/06/2021 09:04, Antonio Sanso wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I'd have a question about the Status of BLS Signatures CFRG Internet 
> draft [0].

CFRG chairs are working with editors to finalize resolution of various 
issues raised during Last Call. The document is not abandoned and there 
would be a new version at some point.

Best Regards,

Alexey