Subject: [CGA-EXT] Update verion draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01

From: JiangSheng 66104 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 05:40:45 +0800

According to the IETF73 discussion, the authors have modified the draft. Since early collaboration is requested for this CGA and DHCP interaction work, this update message is sent to both CSI WG and DHC WG.

Best regards,

Sheng

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. 

        Title : DHCPv6 and CGA Interaction: Problem Statement 
        Author(s) : S. Jiang, S. Shen 
        Filename : draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt 
        Pages : 8 
        Date : 2009-1-12 
        
This document presents a problem statement for the possible 
   interactions between DHCPv6 and CGA. Firstly, in order to support the 
   co-existing scenarios of DHCPv6 and CGA, Some operations are 
   clarified for the interaction of DHCPv6 servers and CGA-associated 
   hosts. Then, some extended scenarios are also discussed in this 
   document, including using CGAs in DHCPv6 operations to enhance the 
   security features and using DHCPv6 to serve the CGA generation. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-01.txt

_______________________________________________
CGA-EXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext