Subject: Re: [CGA-EXT] Last Call: draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry (SEND Name Type field Registry) to Proposed Standard

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:45:56 +0300

AFAICT, there is a registry for this already, just that its not easy to 
find. SEND options are also ICMP options, so the registry is on the ICMP 
options page: http://www.iana.org/assignments/icmpv6-parameters (Search 
for 3971 or for Name Type.)

Jari

---

From: Roque Gagliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:30:26 +0200

Hi Jari,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:
> options page: http://www.iana.org/assignments/icmpv6-parameters (Search for
> 3971 or for Name Type.)

Thanks for the review.

That was a good catch and you can bat that is difficult to find. The
initial idea was to simple add the SKI registry. We will work on
updating the document reflecting the comments in your DISCUSS.

Regards,
Roque.

> Jari
>
> _______________________________________________
> CGA-EXT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cga-ext
>