Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Interim meeting - Feb. 15-16, 2012 in Andover, Mass

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:03:19 -0600

I was waiting for the results of the RTCWEB poll to fix the dates, as
we would have needed to be meeting on Thurs/Friday (16/17) to
accommodate the full week of Interim meetings if they were in Boston
area.   Now that it's been determined that the RTCWEB meeting will be
January 31st-Feb. 1st in San Jose, the CLUE WG interim will be on Feb.
15th and 16th at the Polycom facility in Andover (same location as the
October interim meeting).   The logistics and a preliminary agenda are
available on the wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/WikiStart

Also, if you are planning to attend and have not responded to the
doodle, if you could please do so that we can ensure that there is
adequate seating and refreshments (note, you'll be on your own for
lunch, but there is a cafeteria on the premises).
http://doodle.com/d86zeaqng28eh3ie

Regards,
Mary.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Marshall Eubanks
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Dear Mary;
>
> where do we stand with these dates ?
>
> Regards
> Marshall
>