Subject: [clue] Fwd: [rtcweb] Results of Doodle Poll=Interim meeting 1/31/2012-2/1/2012 San Jose

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:42:15 -0500

So, I think it is fair to say we will not be having back to back Clue
/ RTCWEB meetings.

Marshall

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Subject: [rtcweb] Results of Doodle Poll=Interim meeting
1/31/2012-2/1/2012 San Jose
To: [email-masked]

Though it was very tight, the doodle poll results have come in
supporting an interim meeting January 31st to February 1st, 2012, in
San Jose.   The presumption at the moment is that we will start at
9:00 or so Janurary 31st and run as the IETF WG until noon of February
1st, with a half day meeting of the W3C group at the end.  Agenda time
slots and logistical details will be forthcoming soon.

Ted, Cullen, Magnus

_______________________________________________
rtcweb mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:03:43 -0600

Correct.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Marshall Eubanks
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue