Subject: [clue] #16: Need a term for a particular encoding of a capture

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:04:23 -0000

#16: Need a term for a particular encoding of a capture

 We keep encountering places where the term "capture" is used but where
 what is meant is a specific encoding of a capture. (It is possible to
 request/send multiple encodings of the same capture.)

 We need a specific term, and definition, for this concept. This should be
 in the framework, and it and other documents should be fixed to use this
 new term where appropriate.

-- 
------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  pkyzivat@…  |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major       |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework   |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -           |   Keywords:
------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/16>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>