Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Interim meeting - Details and Draft agenda

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:24:16 -0500

Hi all,

I have updated the wiki with information for the Interim Meeting Sept.
19-20, 2012:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/WikiStart

There is a draft agenda which will be populated to point to documents that
are submitted, as well as relevant email threads before the meeting.
 Please note the deadlines are as follows:

   - Request Agenda time: Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2012 (5pm Pacific)
   - Draft Deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2012 (5pm Pacific)
   - Revised agenda: Thursday, Sept. 13, 2012 (5pm Pacific)
   - Presentation deadline: Friday, Sept. 14, 2012 (5pm Pacific)
   - Final agenda (day 1): Monday, Sept. 17, 2012 (noon Pacific)
   - Final agenda (day 2): Wednesday,Sept. 19, 2012 (10pm Pacific)

Note, that I will organize a (un-hosted) group dinner at Macaroni Grill for
the 19th, so please respond to the doodle if you would like to attend:
http://www.doodle.com/nar2u3783xsxaxk7

Also, if you did not respond to the original doodle and will attend, please
fill out the doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/uzb9nf2h92dqfp5i

If you will be attending remotely, please let us know.  We will schedule a
Webex and post those details shortly.

Regards,
Mary.