Subject: Re: [clue] #8: How consumer differentiates between multiple capture scenes

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:23:51 -0000

#8: How consumer differentiates between multiple capture scenes

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Ticket is being closed as the Description attribute for a capture scene is
 believed to address this.

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-framework@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  framework           |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/8#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:12:13 +1000

Hello Mary,

You can close this but I think there is still work to be done on the 
area of identifying and characterising captures. I'm preparing a draft 
on this area.

Regards, Christian

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:19:32 -0500

That's fine - the discussion at the meeting (and the point in Mark's
charts) was that if there is a solid proposal, we could reconsider.
However, we really do need to move on from the framework into solution
space.

Mary.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Christian Groves <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Mary,
>
> You can close this but I think there is still work to be done on the area
> of identifying and characterising captures. I'm preparing a draft on this
> area.
>
> Regards, Christian
>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/clue<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue>
>