Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Interim Meeting (Sept. 2012) Doodle

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 20:33:24 -0500

Hi all,

As noted in the WG session today, we are planning a CLUE WG interim meeting
for mid September (week of 17th).   Please indicate your availability for
Sept. 18-21.  We will select two sequential days (i.e., 18-19, 19-20, 20-21)

http://www.doodle.com/uzb9nf2h92dqfp5i

We have a few people that are looking into the possibility of hosting in
San Jose.

Note that the focus of this interim is to work out details for the
solution.  For this meeting to be effective, we need new and updated drafts
addressing the problem space categories in the summary slides, which I have
uploaded the meeting materials manager:
Chairs - agenda & way forward
(Wednesday)<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-clue-14.pptx>
We will set a draft deadline of one week before the meeting.

Regards,
Mary.

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:12:17 +0200

Mary,

The Jewish new year is the 16 and 17 of September. I think that proposing
the 18th is not OK. You expect me to accept you not working or travelling on
Sunday and still ask me to work on a Friday (my weekend) which I still
accept but there is no way I can make it on the 18th to the US without
travelling on an important holiday I observe.

I ask you to please remove the 18th from the doodle.

Thanks

Roni

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary
Barnes
Sent: 02 August, 2012 3:33 AM
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Interim Meeting (Sept. 2012) Doodle

Hi all,

We have a few people that are looking into the possibility of hosting in San
Jose.  

Note that the focus of this interim is to work out details for the solution.
For this meeting to be effective, we need new and updated drafts addressing
the problem space categories in the summary slides, which I have uploaded
the meeting materials manager:

Chairs - agenda
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-clue-14.pptx> & way
forward (Wednesday)

Regards,

Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:08:04 -0500

I have modified the doodle and removed the 18th as I have been informed
that won't work for some key folks. So, the options now are 19-20, 20-21.

Please fill out the doodle by Friday, August 10th, so we can get a host
confirmed for the dates.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As noted in the WG session today, we are planning a CLUE WG interim
> meeting for mid September (week of 17th).   Please indicate your
> availability for Sept. 18-21.  We will select two sequential days (i.e.,
> 18-19, 19-20, 20-21)
>
> Chairs - agenda & way forward (Wednesday)<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-clue-14.pptx>

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 14:01:43 -0700

People - *please* express your preference in this doodle poll ASAP, so 
we can nail down a venue!

The possible dates are quite constrained due to a variety of issues, but 
we still need you to vote so we can decide if there is a quorum for 
having the meeting.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 8/1/12 6:33 PM, Mary Barnes wrote:
> solution.  For this meeting to be effective, we need new and updated
> drafts addressing the problem space categories in the summary slides,
> which I have uploaded the meeting materials manager:
> Chairs - agenda & way forward (Wednesday)
> <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-clue-14.pptx>

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:06:44 -0500

Hi all,

We now have a quorum for the meeting.  Wednesday and Thursday (Sept.
19th-20th, 2012) work best for the majority of participants.  The meeting
will be held in the San Jose/Santa Clara, CA area.   We will announce
further details as soon as they are available.

Regards,
Mary.