Subject: [clue] #12: Signaling: what data can be carried in SDP?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:00:34 -0000

#12: Signaling: what data can be carried in SDP?

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |      Owner:  clue-chairs@…
     Type:  task                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter             |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                   |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/12>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:03:28 -0000

Changes (by mary.ietf.barnes@…):

 * priority:  major => blocker

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  mary.ietf.barnes@…  |       Owner:  clue-chairs@…
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker             |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter             |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                   |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/12#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>