Subject: [clue] CLUE WG Interim meeting location

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:35:04 -0500

Cisco has agreed (thanks to David Benham!) to host our interim meeting
September 19-20.   We will post a preliminary agenda within the next week.
 The deadline for documents will be in about 4 weeks time (one week before
the meeting).  The exact dates will be posted when we publish the agenda.

Location: ****

Cisco Building 30 – Globalization Conf Room****

707 East Tasman Dr (near corner of Alder)****

Milpitas, CA 95035****

** **

**These two hotels are within walking distance, however, there are other
options in the area.

  ****

Crowne Plaza  (408) 321-9500****

777 Bellew Drive****

Milpitas, CA 95035****

** **

Hampton Inn Milpitas  (408) 428-9090****

215 Barber Court****

Milpitas, CA 95035****

** **