Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG Dinner"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:42:47 -0600

Hi all,

As usual, we would like to organize a dinner for CLUE WG participants
(unhosted).  At this point, it looks like Monday or Wed are best for
me.  If folks could please respond no later than Friday, March 7th, so
I can confirm a location that can support the group size.
http://www.doodle.com/xaqdxztxrpt8h6wq

Note that the time is based on the ending time for the plenaries which
are way too long IMHO, but given the change in guard and the topic for
the technical plenary, it's probably worthwhile to attend.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:03:56 -0600

Also, if folks can indicate in the comment section if they have a car
and are willing to drive.  It doesn't look like there's a myriad of
restaurants right nearby.  It seems the better ones are around a 15
min drive.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:24:27 -0600

Given that I just found out that the week we will be in Orlando is one
of the top 4 busiest weeks of the year for WDW, I think I will likely
need to make a reservation much earlier.  So, if folks could please
respond by next Wednesday, Feb. 27th, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Mary.