Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE Design team meeting @ IETF-86"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:27:21 -0600

Hi all,

As we discussed on Monday's call, I would like to arrange a design
team meeting during the IETF week (between the two WG sessions).
Looking at the agenda, I can only see a few slots where folks should
be available:
http://www.doodle.com/nqrdkdes42aaur8n
Please fill out the doodle by Feb. 18th, 5 pm Pacific so I can request a room.

Note, I will do a separate doodle for a dinner, but I don't anticipate
we can get much work done there.

Thanks,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doodle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE Design team meeting @ IETF-86"
To: [email-masked]

You have initiated a poll "CLUE Design team meeting @ IETF-86" at
Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/nqrdkdes42aaur8n

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have
used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)