Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] Call about Bundle Ports Feb 21

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:30:16 -0600

Folks from CLUE WG should consider attending.  I'm assuming at least
Jonathan and Roni will be attend?  I will only be able to attend about
the first 30-45 minutes, so we definitely should have someone else
there to report back.

Mary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Subject: [MMUSIC] Call about Bundle Ports Feb 21
To: "[email-masked] (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Hi All,

As discussed at the interim, Richard and I are planning to have a call
to discuss issues around the same port or different ports in bundle.
This is not an official WG call or anything but anyone is welcome to
join us on the call. Bridge info below.

Cullen

Cullen Jennings invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: Bundle Ports
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 207 772 340
Meeting Password: ietf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217553672&UID=0&PW=NMjYwN2JjNzYz&RT=MiM0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: ietf
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217553672&UID=0&PW=NMjYwN2JjNzYz&ORT=MiM0

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217553672&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAkvkBwPvL1IZY/a2pGU6xcxB7i5WW2-fXSdiMwm3e2Gw&RT=MiM0

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:43:44 -0500

I saw it and put it on my calendar, but it is unlikely that I will be 
able to attend. I think I will be traveling at that time.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 2/15/13 2:30 PM, Mary Barnes wrote:
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:57:51 +0000

Hi,

I'm planning to call in.

Regards,

Christer

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Paul Kyzivat [[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, 15 February 2013 9:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] Call about Bundle Ports Feb 21

        Thanks,
        Paul

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:49:33 +0200

Hi Mary,
I will not be able to attend, going on vacation between Feb 21 and march
1st.

As for the topic, it is a question of which solution (using same port on all
m-lines or different ports and indicate that they should be a single one)
will cause less problem to existing products. So people who have input
should attend the call.

Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary
Barnes
Sent: 15 February, 2013 9:30 PM
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] Call about Bundle Ports Feb 21

Folks from CLUE WG should consider attending.  I'm assuming at least
Jonathan and Roni will be attend?  I will only be able to attend about the
first 30-45 minutes, so we definitely should have someone else there to
report back.

Mary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Subject: [MMUSIC] Call about Bundle Ports Feb 21
To: "[email-masked] (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Hi All,

As discussed at the interim, Richard and I are planning to have a call to
discuss issues around the same port or different ports in bundle.
This is not an official WG call or anything but anyone is welcome to join us
on the call. Bridge info below.

Cullen

Topic: Bundle Ports
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013
Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00) Meeting
Number: 207 772 340 Meeting Password: ietf

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217553672&UID=0&PW=NMjYwN2J
jNzYz&RT=MiM0

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217553672&UID=0&PW=NMjYwN2J
jNzYz&ORT=MiM0

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas
area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=217553672&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1
&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAkvkBwPvL1IZY/a2pGU6xcxB7i5WW2-fXSdiMwm3e2Gw&RT=MiM0