Subject: [clue] draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-02

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:29:13 -0500

I'm working on an -02 version now, to be published in the next day or two.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:55:58 -0600

Paul,

I might have missed it, but I haven't seen the submission.  Are you
working offline with the other contributors or are they still waiting
for the document?  IMHO, the model should be that folks have their
text ready to cut and paste and then they can do a review of what's
there and fix any inconsistencies and add additional editorial
notes/comments that come to mind.  I don't think we'll make good
progress if the document isn't turned around fairly quickly OR if you
all can work together and produce a single update.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:15:44 -0500

Yes, working offline.
I should have it posted today.

	Thanks,
	Paul