Subject: [clue] Fwd: [MMUSIC] Requirements for Bundle, Fumble etc.

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 14:22:23 -0600

I think it's extremely important for CLUE to look at these
requirements and determine whether they are sufficient for CLUE.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hutton, Andrew <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Subject: [MMUSIC] Requirements for Bundle, Fumble etc.
To: "[email-masked] (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I suggest that the requirements discussed at the interim
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/02/05/rtcweb/slides/slides-interim-2013-rtcweb-1-10.pdf)
regarding bundling on to a single 5-tuple need the following
additional requirements.

1. Must work for a dual stack client when ICE candidates are used for
address family negotiation. I think this is interesting because in
this scenario there will of course be different candidates for each
address family and we will probably need some rules to make sure this
works.

2. Must work when a TURN server is used. This is interesting because
although a single TURN allocation will be needed for the bundled
candidates it will I assume be necessary to do additional TURN
allocations just in case the peer does not support bundle.

Regards
Andy
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic