Subject: [clue] #43: Attributes with Consumer Choices

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:27:53 -0000

#43: Attributes with Consumer Choices

 As discussed at IETF-87:
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-clue

 Currently, provider can Advertise multiple values for scene-switch-policy,
 and Consumer can choose in the Configure message. Proposal is to not allow
 consumer to chose the value.  Provider can advertise different captures
 with different values.

 This also impacts Data Model.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  framework                |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/43>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>