Subject: Re: [clue] #3: Use case for an RTCWEB client

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:42:01 -0000

#3: Use case for an RTCWEB client

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue is being closed as this is note a core CLUE WG requirement and
 may be considered at a future date.

-- 
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                   |   Milestone:
Component:  telepresence-use-cases  |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/3#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>