Subject: Re: [clue] #38: OPEN-2 Reference to Rendering [REQMT-3b]

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:40:26 -0000

#38: OPEN-2  Reference to Rendering [REQMT-3b]

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue was resolved by removing this requirement per the mailing list
 discussion:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clue/current/msg02770.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  telepresence-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  telepresence-            |   Milestone:  milestone1
  requirements                       |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/38#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>