Subject: Re: [clue] #11: RTP header extension for Capture ID

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:35:24 -0000

#11: RTP header extension for Capture ID

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-clue-rtp-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  charter => rtp-mapping
 * severity:  Candidate WG Document => Active WG Document

Old description:

> Is an RTP header extension needed to transport a capture ID (per draft-
> lennox-clue-rtp-usage-04)?

New description:

 Is an RTP header extension needed to transport a capture ID?

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-rtp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  rtp-mapping              |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  RTP                      |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>