Subject: Re: [clue] Revised IETF-87 Minutes

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 10:25:02 -0500

This is a reminder that folks really need to review these minutes. They
include summaries of the discussions as well as action items.  And, of
course, for folks that weren't at the meeting that want to understand what
was discussed in more detail, the Meetcho recording is invaluable for that.

The absolute, final deadline for any updates to these minutes is Sept.
18th: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/materials.html
However, the chairs are asking for any comments to be made no later than
Sept. 11th to allow us time to sort through any concerns.

Regards,
Mary.

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> I have uploaded a revised version of the minutes that includes a summary
> with conclusions/action items:
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-clue
>
> If you have previously looked at the minutes you may need to refresh your
> browser to see the revised version.
>
> Please review and provide any comments or questions no later than August
> 30th, 2013.   Note that there is a link to the Meetecho recording in the
> minutes - that is very helpful for remembering the discussions.
>
> Regards,
> Mary.
>