Subject: [clue] REMINDER: CLUE WG Virtual Interim Meeting, September 17, 2013

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:32:06 -0400

The CLUE WG will hold an Interim meeting on:
Sept. 17, 2013 13.30-15.30 UTC (starting at 6.30 Pacific, 8.30 Central,
9.30 Eastern)

Webex details, Agenda, and presentations are available on the CLUE WG wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki

	See you then,
	Paul

---

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:28:05 -0700

Hi Paul,

On the "proceedings" page I see a presentation from Christian regarding draft-groves-clue-multi-content, but I don't see it on the agenda.  If we have time, it would be good to put it on the agenda.  I plan to have just a short presentation about status of framework issues, which we should be able to get through in 10 minutes I think.  The agenda has 20 minutes allocated for that.

Mark

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Paul Kyzivat
> Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 8:32 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [clue] REMINDER: CLUE WG Virtual Interim Meeting, September 17,
> 2013
> 
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:40:54 -0500

Yes, we are updating the agenda.  The primary concern with spending too
much time on Christian's draft is I'm not sure anyone has read it yet as
there's been ZERO discussion on that document since it was posted.   It's
really not effective to have a presentation on a document that no one has
read nor thought about prior to the meeting.  We may have to defer that one
to one of the design team meetings and allow folks to review and comment on
so that a meeting can focus on the key concerns.

It would also be good if you can get some threads started per some of the
action items from the Berlin meeting:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-clue

There were a couple that required text.  If we can get that on the list and
get folks to consider we can quickly visit those during the meeting and get
them closed by tomorrow.

Mary.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Duckworth, Mark <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> On the "proceedings" page I see a presentation from Christian regarding
> draft-groves-clue-multi-content, but I don't see it on the agenda.  If we
> have time, it would be good to put it on the agenda.  I plan to have just a
> short presentation about status of framework issues, which we should be
> able to get through in 10 minutes I think.  The agenda has 20 minutes
> allocated for that.
>
> Mark
>