Subject: [clue] MEETING INFO: CLUE WG Signaling Design Team, Tues Sept 10

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 11:28:40 -0400

The first of the new series of design team meetings will be Tuesday Sept 10.
(See below for time.)

The new series is concentrating on the CLUE signaling.
This meeting is opento all who are willing to contribute.
Contribute means that you volunteer to provide text.

We have a set of volunteers, and they are the people I expect to have 
call in:
Simon, Roberta, Christer, Rob, Roni, and maybe Jonathan.
(Others willing to contribute are welcome. If you'd like to join, please 
contact meso we can discuss your role.)

For this first session I've promised to take the lead on the issue of: 
Approach to versioning/options/extensions.
I don't expect to have text in the draft for this by then, but hope to 
have some specific proposals. (I'm still thinking about the details.)

==========================
Clue Working Group meeting information:

Topic: CLUE WG Signaling Design Team
Date: Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, September 10, 2013 to no end date
Time: 8:30 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 646 255 438
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=234233512&UID=0&PW=NNDQyYmUwYTU4&RT=MiM3 

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=234233512&UID=0&PW=NNDQyYmUwYTU4&ORT=MiM3 

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:646 255 438

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=234233512&UID=0&ICS=UMI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAs4wxodSid4H6UBgrF-kJ6kSpPUMhaRJyeYRYM3ZPM23&RT=MiM3 

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first 
time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the 
meeting by clicking this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files 
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in 
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x646255438#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.