Subject: Re: [clue] #24: Action item (xi): Use case - CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:47:23 -0000

#24: Action item (xi):  Use case - CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  telepresence-use-cases => charter
 * severity:  - => Candidate WG Document

Comment:

 This is being changed to a charter issue for now as it's a very protocol
 specific scenario and really is something that should be discussed in a
 solution document as opposed to the CLUE WG use cases document which is
 higher level scenarios.    We will change the ticket to the solution
 document once we have a WG document.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Keith Drage
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                       |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                     |     Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                              |
----------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/24#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:48:39 -0000

* cc: [email-masked] (removed)
 * owner:  Keith Drage => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/24#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>