Subject: [clue] #44: Remove contradiction wrt responding to Advertisement with Configure

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:30:07 -0000

#44: Remove contradiction wrt responding to Advertisement with Configure

 As discussed at IETF-87:
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-clue

 And per the mailing list discussion:   http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg02684.html

 Action: Markt to post a proposal to mailing list to remove the details
 from the framework.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |  Milestone:
Component:  framework                |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/44>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:31:10 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * severity:  Active WG Document => Candidate WG Document

> Action: Markt to post a proposal to mailing list to remove the details

New description:

 As discussed at IETF-87:

 Action: Mark to post a proposal to mailing list to remove the details from
 the framework.

 This should be changed to a Signaling/Solution document issue once we have
 a WG document

--

 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>