Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 01:03:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Telepresence Multi-streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Stephen Botzko
                          Mark Duckworth
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-07

Abstract:
   Telepresence conferencing systems seek to create an environment that
   gives non co-located users or user groups a feeling of co-located
   presence through multimedia communication including at least audio
   and video signals of high fidelity.  A number of techniques for
   handling audio and video streams are used to create this experience.
   When these techniques are not similar, interoperability between
   different systems is difficult at best, and often not possible.
   Conveying information about the relationships between multiple
   streams of media would allow senders and receivers to make choices to
   allow telepresence systems to interwork.  This memo describes the
   most typical and important use cases for sending multiple streams in
   a telepresence conference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/