Subject: Re: [clue] #34: Update Framework Examples

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:20:12 -0000

#34: Update Framework Examples

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This ticket has been resolved in the -11 version and agreed to be closed
 at IETF-87.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  framework                |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>