Subject: Re: [clue] #39: OPEN-3 Conference modes [REQMT-14]

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:38:23 -0000

#39: OPEN-3  Conference modes [REQMT-14]

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * version:   => 1.0
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue has been resolved in the -05 version of the requirements per
 mailing list proposal (by Christian):  http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/clue/current/msg02841.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  telepresence-
     Type:  defect                   |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  telepresence-            |   Milestone:  milestone1
  requirements                       |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/39#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>