Subject: Re: [clue] #15: What signaling protocol should be used for the CLUE information?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:13:28 -0000

#15: What signaling protocol should be used for the CLUE information?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 A new protocol is being defined to carry the CLUE specific signaling that
 isn't carried in SIP/SDP.  The current reference is
 draft-presta-clue-protocol (pending WG approval).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical                 |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>