Subject: Re: [clue] #31: CLUE state machine

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:33:34 -0000

#31: CLUE state machine

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This issue has been resolved as draft-presta-clue-protocol (pending WG
 approval as a charter item) contains CLUE protocol state machines.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  charter                  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  Signaling, State         |
  Machine                            |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/31#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>