Subject: [clue] Expressing encoding limits in CLUE

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 19:31:46 +0100

Hi all,

as to the topic in the subject, I would just like to express my opinion here on the list, since I am not sure I'll be able to attend today's session remotely. Indeed, I'd be interested in investigating the possibility of conveying such limits in the CLUE channel, starting from the information we have inserted in the data model schema. If some of you think this is worth a try, we can devote some cycles to tackling this issue.

Simon
                     					       _\\|//_
                           				      ( O-O )
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    				Simon Pietro Romano
             				 Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                		     Computer Engineering Department 
	             Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7683816
                                           e-mail: [email-masked]

		    <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento Ë l'alibi degli 
		    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
               			                     oooO
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
					                 \ (            (   )
			                                  \_)          ) /
                                                                       (_/