Subject: [clue] #46: Data Channel: Single SCTP Connection or Two

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:29:43 -0000

#46: Data Channel:  Single SCTP Connection or Two

 Per discussion at IETF-88:
 http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/minutes?item=minutes-88-clue.html
 a decision needs to be made as to whether CLUE will multiplex on a single
 SCTP connection (using sub-channels) or whether two SCTP connections will
 be established.  It was noted that the latter could limit the potential
 for CLUE using another transport protocol in the future.  This will need
 to be documented in both the WG signaling document and the WG data channel
 document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  charter                  |    Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/46>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:30:21 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * type:  defect => task

     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/46#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>