Subject: [clue] clue minutes

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:34:41 -0800

I have dumped the raw meeting notes from Paul Coverdale, Keith Drage, 
and Richard Ejzak into the minutes file,

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/minutes/minutes-88-clue

so that there is *something* there. As yet I have not reviewed them. You 
can expect these to be revised later.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:54:08 -0600

Hi all,

The minutes have been updated to include Brian Rosen's notes from etherpad
(a very handy way to capture minutes) and a summary section along with
action items.  Please review that carefully as there are near term
deadlines for many of the action items.  Also, any comments or proposed
updates to the minutes should be provided no later than Friday November
22nd.

While we are getting into the holiday season, we really need to continue
making progress through the year end, so we can be off to a quick start in
2014, with the objective of finishing our major milestones by the end of
2014.

I am anticipating that we will not have a design team call next Tuesday
unless there is a topic for which someone is willing to kick off discussion
now and then lead the discussion next Tuesday.  I will post the proposed
topics for upcoming DT meetings on the wiki.  Note that the topics may
change depending upon the order in which documents get updated and mailing
list discussions emerge.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have dumped the raw meeting notes from Paul Coverdale, Keith Drage, and
> Richard Ejzak into the minutes file,
>
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue
>