Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG Virtual Interim"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:19:12 -0600

HI all,

As a point of clarification, while the .ppt presented by the chairs at the
Friday CLUE WG session indicated the possibility of a f2f interim meeting
before the next IETF, we realize that's probably not practical given the
short timeframe between last week's meeting and the March meeting.
 Instead, we will schedule a virtual interim in the late January timeframe
(in addition to the weekly design team meetings which focus on specific
issues and are intended for those that are editing documents and
contributing to the detailed solution documents).

I have setup a poll to figure out a good date/time.  I realize that it's a
little bit away, but I'm hoping that folks can reserve that time in their
calendars to reduce conflicts.  If folks could please fill out the doodle
poll no later than December 15th, 2013, we can get the date confirmed
before everyone takes off for Winter holidays.

http://doodle.com/94tcraiw93sgnrf3

Regards,
Mary.