Subject: [clue] #45: Clue Protocol: Backwards Compatibility

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:26:17 -0000

#45: Clue Protocol: Backwards Compatibility

 Per discussions at IETF-88: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/minutes
 a decision needs to be made as to whether backwards compatibility is
 mandatory.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  charter                  |    Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/45>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:31:43 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

> a decision needs to be made as to whether backwards compatibility is

New description:

 Per discussions at IETF-88:
 http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/minutes?item=minutes-88-clue.html
 a decision needs to be made as to whether backwards compatibility is
 mandatory.

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  charter                  |     Version:
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/45#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>