Subject: [clue] Meeting invitation: CLUE WG Virtual Interim - January 27, 2014

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:38:29 -0600

Hi all,

Per the doodle, this is the optimal date/time for the virtual interim
meeting.  A preliminary agenda is on the wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/wiki/interim140127

Topic: CLUE WG Virtual Interim
Date: Monday, January 27, 2014
Time: 9:00 am, Central Standard Time (Chicago, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 649 213 018
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=258665132&UID=0&PW=NNWY0OWU0ZTA3&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=258665132&UID=0&PW=NNWY0OWU0ZTA3&ORT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:649 213 018

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=258665132&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAvu-LBkNqSI3NezykeluTZAmhDaGBnogd6RIIn9DQYR8&RT=MiM3

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x649213018#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.