Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE Design team meeting - Roles"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 09:56:24 -0600

As mentioned on the design team call today, Christer (and I) won't be
available for the DT call next week.  So, we will need to move the data
channel discussion to another week.  As an alternative, we would like to
consider moving the Role discussion to next week (Dec. 10th).  To ensure
we can get Christian on the call to lead the discussion, we would like to
switch the time.  Note, that I've also included the 17th in the doodle in
case we can't get a quorum for the 10th.

Please fill out the poll no later than Friday, December 6th at noon CST so
that we can get the topic/time confirmed

Thanks,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doodle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE Design team meeting - Roles"
To: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>

You have initiated a poll "CLUE Design team meeting - Roles" at Doodle. The
link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/u3894ty7xkkcfbse

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget
to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used
your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:05:47 -0600

Hi all,

It looks like December 17th remains optimal for the Role discussion based
on the doodle poll - 2pm Central US is the best time.  I'll send the Webex
details for this meeting (only) shortly.

Paul, you had a note about conflict with STOX, but STOX is at 10am Central
(maybe you were looking a the UTC time).

As far as the 10th, I would suggest we skip the meeting since we can't have
the Data channel discussion and I'm not sure there is anything else queued
up at this time.  And, then we will have to defer the data channel
discussion until January.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>wrote:

> You have initiated a poll "CLUE Design team meeting - Roles" at Doodle.
> The link to your poll is:
>