Subject: [clue] Design team meeting on roles followup

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:32:14 +1100

Hello

One of the items that came up at the design team meeting on roles was to 
avoid the use of the term "role" and the confusion that it brings with 
respect to conference control.

In order to address this I propose the following terms:

Participant Information: this is equivalent to vCard(xCard) information 
that would be set against an individual Capture.

Scene Information: This is equivalent to vCard(xCard) information that 
would be set against a Capture Scene.

Participant Type: This is equivalent to what was proposed as "meeting 
role" in the role draft. i.e. Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, 
Participant, Presenter, Translator, Timekeeper and a possibility for 
further provider defined types.

Any issues with the above terms?

Note: I'm only discussing the terms. I'll provide some proposals to add 
these to the framework once we can find terms people are happy with.

Regards, Christian