Subject: [clue] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG Virtual Interim"

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:22:58 -0600

As a reminder, we are still planning to hold a virtual interim meeting the
end of January/early February.  Please fill out the doodle poll ASAP so we
can fix the date/time. Right now, Monday, January 27th, 8:30-10:30 Central
US looks like one of the best options.

Thanks,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doodle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG Virtual Interim"
To: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>

You have initiated a poll "CLUE WG Virtual Interim" at Doodle. The link to
your poll is:

http://doodle.com/94tcraiw93sgnrf3

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget
to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used
your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)