Subject: [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG f2f Interim meeting" May 2014.

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:16:11 -0600

Hi all,

As mentioned at IETF-88 and on the mailing list, we are considering a
face-to-face interim meeting in the mid-late May timeframe. The University
of Naples has graciously volunteered to host the meeting.

I have setup a doodle to find an optimal time for CLUE WG contributors and
participants.  There are some potential conflicts and there likely is no
perfect date for everyone.  The poll is Yes-No-maybe, so please put 'No'
only if it's absolutely impossible for you to attend on that day.  There is
a US holiday the Monday (May 26) of the last week of May and there is a
3GPP meeting  (May 19-23)  and IMTC SuperOp (May 16-24) the week prior.
There is also a rumor of a potential RTCWEB (and MMUSIC) interims around
that same timeframe.  In the past it hasn't been particularly valuable to
CLUE to try to co-locate as all the meetings don't fit in a single week AND
we have not gotten additional RTCWEB folks to attend the CLUE meeting when
they have been co-located.

http://doodle.com/5c7rb9ac6e2tnwfk

In order to allow folks to plan for the meeting, I suggest we close the
doodle on January 31st, 2014.

Thanks,
Mary.

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:11:40 +0200

Hi Mary,

Is the f2f meeting one day?

Roni

From: clue [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary Barnes
Sent: 24 December, 2013 12:16 AM
To: CLUE
Subject: [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG f2f Interim meeting" May
2014.

Hi all,

I have setup a doodle to find an optimal time for CLUE WG contributors and
participants.  There are some potential conflicts and there likely is no
perfect date for everyone.  The poll is Yes-No-maybe, so please put 'No'
only if it's absolutely impossible for you to attend on that day.  There is
a US holiday the Monday (May 26) of the last week of May and there is a 3GPP
meeting  (May 19-23)  and IMTC SuperOp (May 16-24) the week prior.   There
is also a rumor of a potential RTCWEB (and MMUSIC) interims around that same
timeframe.  In the past it hasn't been particularly valuable to CLUE to try
to co-locate as all the meetings don't fit in a single week AND we have not
gotten additional RTCWEB folks to attend the CLUE meeting when they have
been co-located.    

Thanks,

Mary.

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 09:33:01 -0600

Sorry. I should have made it clear. The intention would be a two day
meeting.

Mary.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Roni Even <[email-masked]> wrote:

> *From:* clue [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Mary Barnes
> *Sent:* 24 December, 2013 12:16 AM
> *To:* CLUE
> *Subject:* [clue] Doodle: Link for poll "CLUE WG f2f Interim meeting" May
> 2014.
>
>
>
> Hi all,
>
>
>