Subject: [clue] Agenda for IETF-89

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:23:40 -0600

Hi all,

Paul and I have worked out agendas for our two meeting slots.  We have one
on Wednesday afternoon and another on Friday morning.
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/agenda/agenda-89-clue

Along with the usual expectation that anyone participating in the
discussions has read the relevant WG related drafts and mailing list, there
are a couple of documents that have dependency on details in other
documents.  Links to those documents are included in the agenda. For
example, if one has not read RFC 6871, then likely it's difficult to form
an opinion on the proposal in draft-groves-clue-latent-config.  Also, as
seen by the mailing list discussion around the CLUE data channel there are
several documents in other WGs that are important reading to prepare for
participating in the discussion.

As usual, mailing list discussion leading up to the meeting is always
valuable.

Regards,
Mary.