Subject: Re: [clue] #45 (protocol): Clue Protocol: Backwards Compatibility

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:54:24 -0000

#45: Clue Protocol: Backwards Compatibility

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-clue-protocol-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  charter => protocol
 * severity:  Candidate WG Document => Active WG Document

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/45#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>