Subject: [clue] #57 (draft-ietf-clue-protocol): Protocol: Security Considerations

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:32:18 -0000

#57: Protocol: Security Considerations

 This document contains no security considerations section.  This must be
 added before we can progress the document.  The framework document
 describes some of the security considerations for the CLUE protocol. Those
 need to further elaborated and any additional considerations need to be
 added to this document. This document of course can point to the security
 mechanisms provided by the data channel, but the threats must still be
 documented in this document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |    Version:  1.0
  protocol                           |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/57>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:39:41 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |     Version:  1.0
  protocol                           |  Resolution:  duplicate
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/57#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>