Subject: [clue] #53 (draft-ietf-clue-signaling): Signaling: Security Considerations

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:17:33 -0000

#53: Signaling: Security Considerations

 This section is currently TBD. The security considerations need to be
 carefully considered.  The framework document provides an analysis of the
 overall security considerations and identifies those that MUST be
 addressed in the solution documents.  There should be nothing beyond those
 identified and described in the framework for the signaling document,
 however, it's helpful to re-iterate those and more importantly add
 specific references.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |    Version:  1.0
  signaling                          |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/53>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>