Subject: [clue] #54 (draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema): Data model: Security Considerations

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:21:03 -0000

#54: Data model: Security Considerations

 This section currently does not exist. The security considerations need to
 be carefully considered. The framework document provides an analysis of
 the overall security considerations and identifies that some elements in
 the data model might reveal sensitive information. The security
 consideration section in this document should identify the specific
 elements and describe the need to mitigate the security and privacy
 threats, pointing, for example, to the CLUE protocol document in terms of
 how the security of the CLUE protocol can protect some of the elements.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-data-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-data-    |    Version:  1.0
  model-schema                       |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/54>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>