Subject: Re: [clue] #22 (protocol): Action item (ix): Out-of-date Advertisements

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:56:55 -0000

#22: Action item (ix):  Out-of-date Advertisements

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * cc: [email-masked] (removed)
 * owner:  Keith Drage => [email-masked]
 * component:  charter => protocol
 * severity:  - => Active WG Document

Comment:

 Update Aug 29, 2014: This is really a CLUE protocol issue (and likely has
 been resolved

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  protocol                 |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:58:41 -0000

* owner:  [email-masked] => keith.drage
     @alcatel-lucent.com

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  keith.drage@alcatel-
  [email-masked]         |  lucent.com
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  protocol                 |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/22#comment:3>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>