Subject: Re: [clue] #25 (protocol): Advertisement: Complete "all" or "delta"

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:42:11 -0000

#25: Advertisement:  Complete "all" or "delta"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  signaling => protocol

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  protocol                 |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/25#comment:4>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:43:34 -0000

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> Issue a from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim
>
> Need to decide whether advertisement is complete information "all" or
> just a "delta"  [Note: current framework is "all"]
>
> Issue was discussed again at May 21, 2013 interim:
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/05/21/clue/minutes/minutes-
> interim-2013-clue-1
> Agreement that this decision must be part of the signaling solution.
> However, Christian believes that the approach decided should also be
> documented in the framework.  Action: Christian/Roni figure out if and
> where this should be addressed in FW.   WG: make the fundamental solution
> for the signaling solution document.

New description:

 Issue a from 19-20 Sept. 2012 interim

 Need to decide whether advertisement is complete information "all" or just
 a "delta"  [Note: current framework is "all"]

 Issue was discussed again at May 21, 2013 interim:
 http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/05/21/clue/minutes/minutes-
 interim-2013-clue-1
 Agreement that this decision must be part of the signaling solution.
 However, Christian believes that the approach decided should also be
 documented in the framework.  Action: Christian/Roni figure out if and
 where this should be addressed in FW.   WG: make the fundamental solution
 for the signaling solution document.

 Agreed at IETF-90 (July 2014) that this doesn't need to be addressed in
 the FW. If anything, the issue should be addressed in the CLUE protocol
 document, thus the ticket has been re-assigned.

--

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/25#comment:5>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:45:28 -0000

* owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-clue-protocol-
     [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  protocol                 |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/25#comment:6>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>