Subject: [clue] #50 (signaling): Signaling: How will fallback from a CLUE session to a "normal" session be handled?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:02:36 -0000

#50: Signaling: How will fallback from a CLUE session to a "normal" session be
handled?

 Per discussions at IETF-90, there was a previous agreement that we would
 describe how fallback is handled and not have it be implicit.  Proposals
 are required.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  signaling                |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/50>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>

---

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:07:11 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * component:  signaling => draft-ietf-clue-signaling

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |     Version:  1.0
  signaling                          |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/50#comment:1>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>