Subject: Re: [clue] #13 (protocol): CLUE Protocol: What data needs to be in CLUE specific signaling?

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:53:35 -0000

#13: CLUE Protocol: What data needs to be in CLUE specific signaling?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-clue-protocol-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  charter => protocol
 * severity:  - => Active WG Document

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  protocol                 |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/13#comment:5>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>