Subject: Re: [clue] #24 (signaling): Action item (xi): Use case - CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:23:41 -0000

#24: Action item (xi):  Use case - CLUE and BFCP controlling same m-line

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The ticket is being closed as no use case has been put forth and support
 for BFCP is not a chartered deliverable for the CLUE WG.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  signaling                |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/24#comment:5>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>