Subject: [clue] #56 (draft-ietf-clue-protocol): Protocol: Security Considerations

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:24:47 -0000

#56: Protocol: Security Considerations

 This document contains no security considerations section.  This MUST be
 added.  The framework document describes some of the security
 considerations for the CLUE protocol. Those need to further elaborated and
 any additional considerations need to be added to this document. This
 document of course can point to the security mechanisms provided by the
 data channel, but the threats must still be documented in this document.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker                  |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |    Version:  1.0
  protocol                           |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/56>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>