Subject: Re: [clue] #20 (draft-ietf-clue-protocol): Action item vii: Rejecting Configure

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:45:29 -0000

#20: Action item vii:  Rejecting Configure

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |     Version:
  protocol                           |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document    |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/20#comment:9>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>