Subject: Re: [clue] #44 (draft-ietf-clue-protocol): CLUE Protocol: Remove contradiction wrt responding to Advertisement with Configure

From: "clue issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:46:55 -0000

#44: CLUE Protocol: Remove contradiction wrt responding to Advertisement with
Configure

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-clue-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-clue-         |     Version:
  protocol                           |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/trac/ticket/44#comment:6>
clue <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/>