Subject: [clue] Alexey Melnikov's Discuss on draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-16: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 03:44:38 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-16: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for updating the document. However one of the changes looks
incorrect to me:

You incorrectly using RFC 2119 as a reference for language tags instead
of RFC 5646.
In 11.13: you need to have a Normative Reference to the language tag
document here (RFC 5646) when you describe the "lang" attribute.