Subject: [clue] Document Action: 'Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-clue-signaling-15.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 06:46:50 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence
   (CLUE)'
  (draft-ietf-clue-signaling-15.txt) as Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adam Roach, Alexey Melnikov and Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-signaling/

Technical Summary

  This document specifies how CLUE-specific signaling such as the CLUE
  protocol and the CLUE data channel are used with each other and with
  existing signaling mechanisms such as SIP and SDP to produce a  telepresence
  call.

Working Group Summary

  The document was discussed in the meetings,  and on the mailing list. The
  open issues were addressed and there are no open issues, there was consensus
  on the content of the document.

Document Quality

  There is an existing implementation of the signaling. The whole CLUE work
  was initiated by video conferencing  Tele-Presence equipment manufacturers
  wanting interoperability.

Personnel

Roni Even is the Document Shepherd.
The responsible AD is Adam Roach.