Subject: [clue] Correction: RFC 8850 on Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) Protocol Data Channel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:39:21 -0800 (PST)

[Year corrected to "2021" below.]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 8850

       Title:      Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)
                   Protocol Data Channel 
       Author:     C. Holmberg
       Status:     Experimental
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       January 2021
       Mailbox:    [email-masked]
       Pages:      9
       Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

       I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-18.txt

       URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8850

       DOI:        10.17487/RFC8850

This document defines how to use the WebRTC data channel mechanism to
realize a data channel, referred to as a Controlling Multiple Streams
for Telepresence (CLUE) data channel, for transporting CLUE protocol
messages between two CLUE entities.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC