Subject: [clue] Correction: RFC 8845 on Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:39:09 -0800 (PST)

[Year corrected to "2021" below.]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 8845

       Title:      Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams 
       Author:     M. Duckworth, Ed.,
                   A. Pepperell,
                   S. Wenger
       Status:     Standards Track
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       January 2021
       Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                   [email-masked],
                   [email-masked]
       Pages:      61
       Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

       I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-framework-25.txt

       URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8845

       DOI:        10.17487/RFC8845

This document defines a framework for a protocol to enable devices in
a telepresence conference to interoperate.  The protocol enables
communication of information about multiple media streams so a
sending system and receiving system can make reasonable decisions
about transmitting, selecting, and rendering the media streams. This
protocol is used in addition to SIP signaling and Session Description
Protocol (SDP) negotiation for setting up a telepresence session.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC