Subject: [clue] RFC 8846 on An XML Schema for the Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) Data Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:32:34 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8846

        Title:      An XML Schema for the Controlling Multiple Streams 
                    for Telepresence (CLUE) Data Model 
        Author:     R. Presta,
                    S P. Romano
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      66
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8846

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8846

This document provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE
data model types. The term "CLUE" stands for "Controlling Multiple
Streams for Telepresence" and is the name of the IETF working group
in which this document, as well as other companion documents, has
been developed. The document defines a coherent structure for
information associated with the description of a telepresence
scenario.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC