Subject: [clue] RFC 8848 on Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:32:45 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8848

        Title:      Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple 
                    Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) 
        Author:     R. Hanton,
                    P. Kyzivat,
                    L. Xiao,
                    C. Groves
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-signaling-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8848

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8848

This document is about Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence
(CLUE) signaling.  It specifies how the CLUE protocol and the CLUE
data channel are used in conjunction with each other and with
existing signaling mechanisms, such as SIP and the Session
Description Protocol (SDP), to produce a telepresence call.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC